SEDA STRATEGY AND MAIN GOALS
The strategy for this project is to create a step-change in medical monitoring of the soldier by delivering on an aspirational goal of achieving mobile and real time online monitoring of human medical parameters and environment changes on the battlefield and provide the Future Soldier market with the new product with ergonomic design protected from external aggressive factors easy allows a commanders to examine health parameters of the soldiers and change tactics in real time if necessary. The SEDA is compatible and will be integrated with most Future Soldier systems.
The main strategic goals of the project are:
- To create, produce and deploy the SEDA system
- To enter the world military market with innovative challenging technology
- To sell SEDA on the late stages
- To evolve system for civil usage and provide global mass-market with excellent products
- To divide SEDA on the few subsystems and make attractive products for different industries and personal usage
- To be leaders on the market
Our FIRST goal of the CrowdFunder Campaign: to get funds enough to develop the next stage of the SEDA project called USGS (see below).
- Few prototypes to test some parts of the future system
- Innovative medical pneumatic bandage subsystem was developed and patented
- Mathematical model developed and proved by the scientists
- Several parts of software and hardware developed
- Technical specification of the SEDA prototype developed